NEET Biology MCQ 2022 Topic Wise, Answers, PDF Download & More: Hello Candidates. We hope you are preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination very well. NEET UG is mainly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) for candidates who want to pursue MBBS, BDS, and equivalent
AYUSH courses in government & private colleges in India and abroad. Medical candidates must prepare the NEET Biology MCQ Preparation to be the easiest portion to cover, but also there will be a bad result if there is no practice. So, candidates must start their NEET 2022 Biology MCQ Preparation.
Biology is also one of the important parts of NEET, which covers the definition, descriptions, explanations, theories, discoveries, diagrams, differences, and relations.
When you start solving the MCQ of NEET Biology, it seems difficult to solve many times, but we have shared tips and tricks to help you out. In this article, we will give you the NEET biology MCQ Preparation.
NEET Biology MCQ
We have collected and made NEET 2022 Biology MCQ officially for the NEET UG appearing candidates to study well and perform best in the examination. Just click on the topic then you will be able to download the pdf of that topic. Let’s have a look.
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national-level entrance exam for candidates who aspire to pursue a career in the medical field. It is an offline test where students are required to mark the correct answers to multiple-choice questions. Notably, there are three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, among which the total number of NEET Biology MCQ is 90.
The subject of Biology is especially emphasized owing to its direct relation to the medical field. You must note that it consists of various diagrams, descriptions, definitions, etc. which must be learned by heart. Below mentioned are a few samples of NEET Biology MCQ chapter-wise that will assist you in preparing for the same.
- Living World
- For Catla catla fish, specific names are similar to generic names. Hence, this is an example of:
- Which of the following statements is not true for Archaebacteria?
- Archaebacteria is the earliest living organism that lived without oxygen. Hence they are counted as living fossils.
- These organisms can sustain themselves in harsh places like salty areas (Halophiles), marshy areas (Methanogens), and hot springs (Thermoacidophiles).
- Due to different structures of cell walls, Archaebacteria can live in various environmental conditions.
- Methanogens exist in herbivorous animals’ guts.
- An alliance between two or more than two species, where both of them get benefit is called:
- What is wildlife?
- All fauna of reserve forests.
- All flora and fauna of reserve forests.
- Organisms of reserve forests that possess a backbone.
- All biota without including man, crops, and domestic animals.
- Who discovered restriction enzymes?
- Smith and Nathans
- Alexander Fleming
- None of these
- To get protection from viruses, bacteria fragments viral DNA with which of the following?
- Human Welfare Biology
- Which of the following is eradicated?
- Wild plants must be conserved. Why?
- To sustain the ecosystem.
- To feed wild animals.
- For future evolution.
- To integrate useful traits in upcoming varieties of crops.
- High Biochemical Oxygen Demand value shows that:
- Water is uncontaminated.
- Water is highly contaminated or polluted.
- Water is mildly contaminated.
- Microbes consume high amounts of organic matter in water.
- Genetics And Evolution
- In the case of sickle cell anaemia, amino acid change in the beta chain is in which position:
- Formation of DNA over RNA can be done through
- Reverse transcriptase
- In the Mesozoic era, which one of these was presiding?
- Ruling reptiles
- Ruling mammals
- What is the fusion of dissimilar gametes known as?
- Morphogenetic movement entails
- Cell differentiation.
- The motion of large cell masses.
- The motion of small cell masses.
- The motion of organs.
- The advantage of cross-pollination is:
- Genetic recombination
- Polyploidy formation
- Crossing over
- Human Physiology
- In the human stomach, what is released by oxyntic cells?
- Thoracic duct is related to:
- Hepatic duct
- Innominate vein
- Purkinje fibers
- Human spine is of which shape?
- L shape
- S shape
- J shape
- M shape
- Plant Physiology
- Which of the following is an outcome of aerobic respiration?
- Ethyl alcohol
- Pyruvic acid
- Malic acid
- Lactic acid
- Which of the following are important micronutrients?
- Generated by enzymes.
- Absorbed from the soil.
- Released by growth hormones.
- Produced during photosynthesis.
- Structure and Function of Cell
- Meiosis is:
- Double division
- All of these
- A nuclear spindle consists of how many fibres?
- Plant’s Organisational Structure
- Haversian canals exist in:
- Earthworm’s blood is:
- Red in colour because of dissolved hemoglobin in the corpuscle.
- Blue because of dissolved hemocyanin in the corpuscle.
- Red because of dissolved hemoglobin in plasma.
- Blue in colour because of dissolved hemocyanin in plasma.
- Arrangement of vascular bundles in the form of ring is found on whose stem:
Please Note the Answers to these Mcqs are Given in the Following Table.
These questions can provide you with an idea of the types of questions you can expect in your NEET.
Discipline and Planning are the Keys to Success
As an aspiring student, you must be thorough with the whole syllabus. To attain a good rank in your NEET, you must achieve a commendable score. To that effect, you must know every chapter in its entirety. Missing out on chapters and topics can turn out to be detrimental for your NEET Biology MCQ, as well as those of other subjects.
Consequently, students must also consult with the recommended NEET MCQ books for better scores and subsequently, better ranks. However, in this process do not forget to look after your personal health. Eating healthy food and taking adequate breaks are also important.
Importance of MCQs for NEET Biology
- They help in assessing one’s level of preparation
- They help in enhancing the analyzing skills of students
- They help students complete their exams on time
- They teach students precision
- They enlighten students about the areas that need more attention
- They help them perform better academically
- MCQs are an effective method of finding out more about the topic
NEET 2022 Biology MCQ E-Book
Here in this article, we are providing the Free NEET 2022 Biology MCQ E-book for NEET Biology subject best preparation. You easily download this ebook.
- Jee Class 11 & 12 PCM Study Matrial Chemistry Physics Mathematics Notes (Youtube Video)
- Arihant Physics class 12th Complete Series of Pcm Free Pdf Download
- OSWAL GURUKUL CUET UG Question Banks All Subjects Latest Free Pdf Download
- Ankur Warikoo Book (Do Epic Shit) Free Download | Do Epic Shit Book PDF Download
- 150+ Prepositions (पूर्वसर्ग) – अब कभी नहीं भूल पाओगे। How to Use Them | What Are Prepositions? Free PDF Download
NEET Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to download the NEET syllabus 2022?
Ans. The NEET 2022 syllabus will be released with the exam brochure. Candidates can check and download the previous year’s NEET syllabus from the article given above.
Who will release the NEET exam syllabus 2022?
Ans. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET exam syllabus 2022.
By which subjects do NEET exams comes from?
Ans. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) are the subjects by which NEET exams come.
How many questions are asked in the NEET examination?
Ans. Overall 200 questions come in the NEET examination, and candidates should do only 180 of them.
What is the format of questions asked in the NEET exam?
Ans. All the questions in NEET 2022 would be objective type, that is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Will the NEET syllabus change this year?
Ans. No official notification has been made by the NTA regarding NEET 2022 Syllabus. However, no changes are expected in the NEET syllabus.