CBSE Class 10 Disha Super 10 All Subjects Exam Sample Papers Free PDF Download 2023: useful and good content for all 10th students appearing for the board. moeover its a last minute exercise for preparation. Latest CBSE pattern based question and exercise is excellent. It is one of the best book in the market. Congrats for your great achievements and success !
These sample papers are excellent. They contain short notes and flowchart which are useful in last minute revision. Very helpful for boards 👍👍
- Student is good metter in exam
- Exam help in school
- A very good teacher in student
- Nice Book helpful 👍
- Language: All Subject
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Disha Publication
- Genre: Study Aids
- ISBN: 9789392552823
- Edition: 1, 2022
- Pages: 168
Features Of The Book
Super 10 CBSE Board Class 10 All Subjects 2023 Exam Sample Papers contains 10 Sample Papers designed on the Latest pattern issued by CBSE in Sep 2022 as per the Full Year syllabus prescribed by CBSE Board. provide you complete learning solutions . They contain a wide variety amd range of questionnaire such as ncert solutions, internal questions and also an ample amount of extra questions with solution. It provide everything at one place to the student. I will definitely recommend this to my students. Thank you
- Each of the Sample Papers is designed on the Latest Question Paper Design 2022-23.
- The book also provides the CBSE Sample Paper 2022-23 with Solutions.
- The book also provides 2021-22 Term I & II Solved papers.
- Another useful inclusion is the Topper Answer Sheet of CBSE 2020 as provided by CBSE.
- The book also provides the complete Latest Syllabus of 2021-2022.
- Detailed Explanations to all the Questions with Marking Scheme has been provided.
Study Matrial For CLASS 10th And 12th
- (PDF) Class 10 Together with Science Question Bank Free Pdf Download
- Class 10 Mathematics (MICRO) Mega MASTER Paid Formula Sheet Free pdf download
- NEET Aakash Crash Course (Study Material) Free pdf download
- Aakash RAPID REVISION Physics (Formula Booklet) Free Pdf Download 2023
- Aakash RAPID REVISION Biology (Formula Booklet) Free Pdf Download 2023
About The Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies).
It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of IITians, PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and
Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
Class 10 Disha Super 10 All Subjects Exam Sample Papers Pdf Download
How To Prepare Well For Boards Exams 2023 ?
The CBSE Class 10 Datesheet | Time Table for 2023 Board Exams has been prepared by avoiding nearly 40,000 subjects combinations to ensure that no two subjects examination of a students fall on the same date.You can download the datesheet from cbse.gov.in
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has released the Class 10 Datesheet | Time Table for 2023 Board Exams. The CBSE Datesheet for Class 10 | Time Table 2023 is available online at the CBSE official website- cbse.gov.in. The Class 12 or Senior Secondary examination will begin on February 15 and will end on April 5, 2023. The examination for Class 10, 12 will begin at 10.30 am and will end at 1.30 pm.
Every year, nearly 10 lakh students appear for the CBSE board exams. And every year, a significant number of them end up scoring poorly. In fact, last year’s passing percentage was a mere 78.87%. So, what can you do to make sure that you don’t become part of this statistic? From making a study plan to taking mock tests and more, here are the top 10 strategies you can use to score well in your CBSE board exams.
This article provides information on CBSE Class 10 exam preparation tips. The tips help students to strategise the CBSE Class 10 study plan at their convenience and follow it religiously to score good marks. We have provided some effective expert tips that students can refer to achieve great results. Keep reading to know the CBSE Class 10 exam preparation tips.
Students need to focus on completing the syllabus and start revising the topics. It is important to develop a study plan and follow the same throughout. A few suggestions about how to prepare for the Class 10 exam 2023 are as follows:
1. Understand and Focus on Syllabus
The primary step in preparing a study plan is thoroughly reviewing the syllabus. Students must understand the marking scheme and the exam pattern well to solve the exercise questions at the end of each chapter. Students must make a list of their strong and weak topics. Prioritise topics according to the difficulty level and weightage to make exam preparation easier.
2. Get Familiar With the NCERT Books
NCERT books for Class 10 are enough for efficient preparation. However, start with the NCERT books, as they are the basic preparation material for CBSE Class 10 exam, before moving to the best reference books for Class 10.
3. Engage in Self-assessment
It is always important for students to take mock tests as they help them to understand their strengths and weaknesses. Students can take mock tests from Embibe to take their preparation to the next level. These tests can be customised as per the needs and requirements of the students.
4. Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers
Solving previous year’s papers is another way of gaining that extra edge in the Class 10 exam preparation. Students can easily find CBSE Class 10 last year’s question papers online and offline. It is suggested to practice as many previous year question papers as possible. This is one of the best strategies for CBSE class 12 board exam preparation.You can find previous years papers pdf on this website only.
5. One Subject at a Time
It is always good practice to complete one topic at a time. After that, students can plan to complete a particular subject. It reduces boredom and helps students to cover the syllabus on time. Practising mock tests and sample test papers will help students improve their time management.
Important Tips to Remember for CBSE Class 10 Exam
- Have a weekly revision and a written test of the subjects studied during the weekdays.
- Make sticky notes of things that are difficult to remember.
- It is important for the students to dedicate at least two hours of their day to studying the subjects that seem difficult.
- Students must avoid listening to music, watching television, text messaging or surfing the Internet while studying to avoid unwanted distractions.
- Students must ensure that they do not study past 11 – 11:30 P.M.
- Practising sample papers/previous year papers is crucial to understand the pattern, self-assessment, and identifying weak areas.
- Ensure to stay calm, positive and confident
3 thoughts on “CBSE Class 10 Disha Super 10 All Subjects Exam Sample Papers Free PDF Download 2023”